Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Knew it... *LINK*

I had a friend out in Texas who was dating a girl who was pretty big for a woman and she was in really good shape. We were riding an elevator once her, him, and me. She said something about whipping a mans butt...something, I can't remember what it was but it caused me to cruised up in her face and growl...God never made a woman that could kick my ass. A few days later my friend said to me...when you said that to Jane, you scared her. I replied...good, I meant to. I just thought she needed to hear that before she got herself hurt trying to take on some guy.

You know, these special forces people are weeded out till you find the baddest of the bad men. Guys that can walk through the average man like chit through a goose. They're both physically superior but also have a special mentality. No quit in them. You may find one out of 10 million women that could come close to matching up. Maybe.

I'm not against women in the military, they just don't belong everywhere. They don't belong in a combat. I've known a lot of women that are plenty enough smart to do anything brain wise in the military but there's a reason men and women don't compete on the same field of play when it comes to sports. They just don't match up, physically.

So, there's this...they thought they had found a woman that could do the special forces thing...but wait...

"It seems that one of the first “female” applicants to the Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman program, one of the Navy’s elite special warfare schools,
may in fact be a male “transsexual.”

Messages In This Thread

Knew it... *LINK*
Re: Knew it...