Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

pets part of global warming... *LINK*

Most cat or dog lovers would say they can't imagine living in a world without pets, but as the threat of global warming increases, environmentally conscious pet lovers may need to make some tough choices, according to the study.

Here's the tough choices pet lovers will make...after we kill whoever comes for Fido do we, 1. feed them to Fido or, 2. leave them lay where they fall for the buzzards to eat?

Tough choice but as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't feed those pieces of chit to my dog for fear of infecting her with stupid and then I would feel obligated to ask forgiveness from the buzzard gods for inflicting their kind with the job of cleaning these idiots up.

Messages In This Thread

pets part of global warming... *LINK*
Re: pets part of global warming...