Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

eclipse...

from what I understand they might as well close the markets.

I told y'all I live about ten miles from the hottest spot there is out here to see it. The path of totality. I'll be sitting out on the front porch watching it get dark for a few minutes...but only because the Woman wants to see it. I saw a partial but nearly total one back close to when I was in high school. I guess I'm probably one of the biggest...seen one, seen em all...types out there. Been to a fair when I was 7...never again. seen one, seen em all. There was a hot theme park out here for a long time...Opryland...went once. Seen one, seen em all. never went again. Some people bought seasons tickets...year after year. Seriously?

Anyway...the news out here has gone spastic over this. Nothing but eclipse for three fricken weeks. Do this...don't do that. It's like they think we're children. Typical press, I guess.

I'm waiting for them to tell me if I need to wipe my butt with my left or right hand this morning because of the eclipse.

Messages In This Thread

eclipse...
Re: eclipse...