Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

double triple tops secret redundancy...

being the cheap bastard that I am, I refuse to rid myself of a computer before it's time. Total and complete crash-a-lation is what's required. Given the burp of a couple two or three weeks ago and the ensuing complications of putting the thing back together, I decided to make an image of the computer and I backed up all my data...pics, passwords, user ID's. The image is on a 1 terabyte external/portable hard drive. The other data is on another smaller portable hard drive.

Theoretically, if the thing burps on me again I can just dump it all back on like nothing ever happened.

I've threatened all my computer existence to do a backup and a back up of the back up.

Finally did it only to guarantee one thing...this pig will never again crash.

It's like hunting and fishing...you're chances of success is inversely related to your preparedness. You don't take any fishing gear designed to keep fish, like a stringer, and you'll catch fish all day long. Go hunting after preparing for two weeks...nothing. Step out the back door with a .22, you'll see a 2000 point buck.

Don't doubt me...that's how it works.

Oh...one other thing...I mow my yard every 5 days...depending on the time of year and amount of rain we've had. My yard is kept cut. I love a fresh mowed lawn. I love mowing grass. So...for the 11 years I've been in this house...carpet yard. Three weeks ago the mower bends a push rod. I order push rod...factory back order. Just got the parts yesterday, after two and a half weeks...put it back together...mowed grass.

Earlier in the day the neighbor comes by. I don't mean to be nosy, he said, but I noticed you haven't mowed your yard...I was worried you were sick, or hurt, or something. He offered to mow my yard for me cause it was about ready for the hay mower...don't you dare! No body mows my yard.

No...it was nice and neighborly of him and I appreciated it but I thought it was funny...oh my god...look at Wayne's lawn...he must have died. There's no other way his yard would look like that. Better go see if he died. hahaha

Messages In This Thread

double triple tops secret redundancy...
Re: double triple tops secret redundancy...
Re: double triple tops secret redundancy... *PIC*
Re: double triple tops secret redundancy... *LINK*
Re: Left Coast/ LCTrader...
Re: double triple tops secret redundancy... *NM* *LINK*
Re: double triple tops secret redundancy... *NM* *LINK*
Re: double triple tops secret redundancy...Lost'