Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: my lawn mower is back...
In Response To: Re: my lawn mower is back... ()

That's an impressive backfire to challenge the blast of a 30.06. haha

Way back, before cars became what they are, we would use to build up speed...throw it in neutral...turn the ignition off...let the gas build up in the muffler some and then turn the ignition back on. Kaboooommm!

Drove an old '64 chevy pickup to high school...it was the champ of induced backfires. Me a two guys were going down the hill to the house and I let the thing build up for a long while....booooooooommmm. As soon as I fired her back up and proceeded under power I quickly figured out from the rumbling I had over done that one...split the old muffler right down the seam.

Old man made me pay for the new one...I'm like...that's not fair...you're the one who taught me how to do it.

Overruled! It was worth every penny, though. haha