Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

NFL

I love football. Mostly I'm a college guy. Never really got into pro ball that much except when I was pre-twenty or so. I enjoy watching pro ball when I have some skin in the game...like now that Tennessee has a team...or one of my favorite college boys goes pro...like Peyton Manning. I can watch just to see how they do. I rarely watch a pro game that doesn't meet one of those two criteria. That generally means I watch one or two games a week.

Today...the Titan's couldn't even muster the sack to pull their worthless asses onto the field for the national anthem. Stayed in the locker room. What cowards are these people. You live in a country where you get paid millions of dollars to play a game no matter what your color. On average the ball is in play...from snap to completion of the play...on average an amazingly pathetic 11 minutes. The other 49 minutes is spent listening to referees scold you for acting too much like a man and discussing what you're going to do next. And you get paid an average of 2 million a year to do this. Go Phuck Yourselves.

I stopped my recording of the game so it wouldn't look to dish like I was going to watch the game later and turned the channel. Until you ape chit losers grow a pair and can manage to stand in respect of the country and the people who make it safe for you to make millions playing a worthless game...you can go to hell and I'll not be a part of it.

I just can't say emphatically enough...PHUCK YOU!