Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

DOW 30K

I just thought I would throw DOW 30k out there in an attempt to get a correction out of this thing. :-))

Maybe instead of calling it a mega bull market it could be called a MAGA bull market.

Looks like the Senate passed a budget last night...such that it is...clearing the way for some so called tax cuts and reform.

Regulation reform, that has been occurring, are like tax cuts in a sense as operating costs are reduced.

Throw in some tax cuts and real reform...boom...more boom...greater boom.

30K, sometime. Will the DOW etc be immune from the normal cycles of increase and decrease in market value...of course not. Sometime in the future there will be a correction but not a crash. People may think it's a crash but it will just be a correction...like '08...like '87.

Which brings me to something else...saw stories where people were asking will a correction be as significant as '87. Significant? Hell, on a long term chart of the DOW you would have to have been there in '87 or been aware that it happened just to be able to find it on the chart.

Any correction in the near future, I think, should be viewed as a buying opportunity.

Messages In This Thread

DOW 30K
Re: DOW 30K