Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Flake of AZ quits *LINK*

You know...these people would wet their pants if they had to spend time hanging around me and the friends I have...at least certain ones of them. Some are mildly tame but I have some that are a little rough around the edges. I guess because of all the things I've done in my life I find it easy to relate to the bottom and the top of society. There's a limit to how far down the spectrum I'll go and still hang around that kind but I can, at least, relate to their condition. Talk to them on their level without sounding condescending.

Most of these politicians have no soul. Don't really understand the lower man and probably don't want to.

Good riddance to this jack ass, too. Maybe Flake and Corker from TN can get naked together and discuss whatever pansie assed chit they talk about.

Political talkers are moribund at the sight of these a-holes leaving...the dems are going to take over the senate and house. Maybe they will. Maybe we'll get some less pansy asssed true Americans in there to do what these guys promised they would do but were to chicken chit to do.

If you read the article notice how his concern was geared to how low brow Trump is as opposed to complaining about how bad this country has become under democrap rule...and people like him.

Messages In This Thread

Flake of AZ quits *LINK*
Re: Flake of AZ quits
Re: Flake of AZ quits