Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: posted over at Marketforum by

well, I tend to agree based on past outcomes of obvious crimes committed by political criminals.

This may be too big to sweep under the rug by other establishment criminals like we've seen in the past.

Am I holding my breath waiting for someone to go to jail...nope...I like living too much.

Am I holding my breath waiting for the liberals to wake up and admit their goddess of hell who gives evil lessons to the devil himself...nope...there's hunting and fishing left to be done on my part.

Am I holding my breath waiting on the republiturds to all of a sudden grow hairy knuts and take down the leftest criminals...nope...I want to mow my yard for many more years.

I will be surprised if anything happens...but it should and it should be big.

Personally, I'd like to see them tried for treason and hanged from the Capitol dome. Dangling in between the columns...hanging off the railing on the floor above.

I'd even buy and donate the rope myself.