Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: si
In Response To: Re: si *PIC* ()

Wayne,

The current pattern from 2010 to present 2017 about 7 years looks a lot like the 1979 to 1984 move about 6 years.

Yep hard to say where it will go. Will it break down below the resent low of about 14 and flat line for a long time,
flat line now, or could it pop. We shall see.

Had a lot of the stuffed in a couple of safe boxes for many years just to
watch it flat line for many years. Got out of it all on the big move up in 2011, but I held it for so long paying safebox
fees each year, and not having it invested in a better place where I could of had some type of compounding of profits,
I don't know it was that great of an investment for me. However it was a good chunk of change that I didn't loose or
spend away. Just a long time to wait.