Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Roy Moore

Well, well, well, looks like the establishment has gone full bore after the outsider Moore.

A few weeks ago I said I was going to afford all the actors being accused of sexual misconduct the same latitude I did Cosby...more evidence please. After all we peeps are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Seems like that's rarely the case anymore when it comes to public opinion. Thank God we aren't tried by the mob.

Same thing with Moore...more proof please.

That's not even the most interesting thing about this ordeal. The establishment has come after him full whore especially the republiturds. I wouldn't be surprised if the establishment republiturds aren't the ones behind this whole mess. They abhor the thought of having this man in the Senate.

Messages In This Thread

Roy Moore
Re: Roy Moore