Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

You know what pissses me off...

Those damned half sheet paper towels. I'm not sure why they claim they started making paper towels that way. I think they claimed it would save the planet or something. The whole sheet paper towels are getting increasingly difficult to find.

I'm pretty sure it's a ploy to make you use more instead of fewer paper towels. Think about it...you need to clean up a spill...used to one paper towel would do the job nicely. Now...you pop a half sheet and you suck up 1/4 of the amount of fluid...not a half as would be expected but a quarter. Your hand takes up most of a half sheet just to find a place to hold on to the thing. You end up using 4 half sheets instead...meaning you use 2 whole sheets to do the same thing one used to do.

They didn't a bit more do that in order to save the planet than I'm flying to the moon right now. They did it so you would use more and they could sell you twice as many.

It's all a conspiracy....