Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bitcoin Surges Past $9,000

My daughter said she did not like it at $1k when I was going to buy it for my kids. It then fell to $200 with the Mt. Gox (?) fiasco and I did not buy.

i thought it would sell off for a couple of years from $3k, but it has continued to climb.

The idea is to mine and hold until you die so your kids can mark-to-market on date of your death. I am waiting for a US Gov. issuance which I'm thinking might be safer.

Silver went from 5 to 50 which is a 10X. I think 10X, in my experience, is about all you can expect. So, 10k here on BTC would do it for me if I had any......

We'll see.