Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: through the house!
In Response To: Re: through the house! *LINK* ()

I'm mainly just glad they got something done...maybe that will help keep the republiturds in office. As bad as they are, the demoncraps are worse.

I like the corporate tax rate drop cause phuck the godvernment thieves.

I hope the rich benefit greatly because they have been greatly raped...and...phuck the godvernment thieves.

I think Rubiturd should be de-nutted for increasing the welfare payment called tax credits...and...phuck him cause he is a godvernment thief.

Etc and etc.

My income tax cut, were I King or god, would start with a repeal of the 16th amendment...cause...you go it...phuck the godvernment thieves.

Like I said, this is not perfect or not even close.

I am likely to forgive a lot of the wackamole, musical chairs aspects of this "revenue neutral" so called "tax reform" because of one thing....they got rid of the Individual Mandate to Ocrapper Care...and, yes...phuck the piece of chit Ocrapper and his start to godvernment controlled health care.

That covers a multitude of sin in my book.

Messages In This Thread

through the house!
Re: through the house! *LINK*
Re: through the house!