Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Not all things are bad...

AT&T, Boeing, Wells Fargo, Fifth Third...all said they will increase wages or give bonuses to employees and spend a bunches of money creating new jobs due to tax cuts. This ain't a bad thing. It doesn't matter to me what they do with the money...they made it...distribute it to the share holders...that works for me...do business stuff with it...that works for me. It's their money.

Opening up ANWAR...good thing. Hell, they been talking about that since I was in high school. More oil...good.

To recap:

People getting back their hard earned income...good.

Companies getting to do what they want with the money they make...good. Corporations are NOT evil.

More oil...good.