Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Pretty sure Trump is being set up

I believe the "winning" you see going on is an attempt by his adversaries to pump him up to get a bigger, longer fall. So, expect a release of info that humiliates him and his followers (who have been howling for law and order) shortly. With both sides looking tainted, all hopes by decent folks will be crushed and that's when the real agenda will be forced on them.

The New World Order people are in full ahead motion and I don't think this push is part of the typical 2 steps forward, 1 step back that is normally the way. Everything/anything will be done to get the job done immediately at this point.

Don't get too excited about Trump. "They" are out to get him and you know he's guilty of somethings. We all are. There are no secrets anymore. That is also a danger to the crowd running this show. A well-placed thrust at the right time could bring them all down.

Are these markets trying to wash out weak hands before vertical moves? if you look at silver you've got a megaphone on the daily and we are now at the lower parameter. The cycles are all down but this looks suspicious this time. Can't put my finger on it, but this could become interesting quickly.