Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Pretty sure Trump is being set up

USD looks to bottom this month. That's why I am paying attention. I get along best in currencies through the years. Coal burned me good with the magic negro killing the trade via his teleprompter every time it tried to rally. He was bought off by the frackers, the bastard. I hate that sob. Smiley little shet.

Why black people like that guy is beyond me. He did not do crap for them. He was NWO all the way.

To summarize, more disposable income for America means larger deficits with China because they make all of the stuff now. The Powers intend to tax away those benefits in reality. No spending discretion for you. "We" are taking the money we just gave to you for ourselves, they're saying.

How can house prices advance much faster than wages? Simple, the demand comes from buyers who rent the units out....not people who live in them...they are priced out. The wealthy are much too wealthy and it's creating huge problems.

No tax credits and no deductions (somebody said that today in a comments section somewhere today and I think it strikes to the heart of the matters at hand). That seems to be "fair." lol. Cash and carry. Need a new roof on your rental property? Well, pay for it yourself. 100%. No deduction. Why should the average taxpayer help you pay for your roof? If I owned the rental home, I would get no deduction.

I will give you the final say and then, let's pass the olive branch.

:-)