Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump's Food Plan for the poor

back when I had the sweeper truck company...making way better than the average bear money...we learned when grocery store dump nights were...these were the nights they would dump out of date nonperishable foods...canned food...boxed food etc and we would dumpster dive that food. Didn't need to, just couldn't bear to see it go to waste.

Sis would call up pretty regular...Larry scored a haul...come on over for dumpster dinner. They ran a truck on one of the outskirt towns I didn't want to send a truck to and they were a little harder up than me and had five kids so Larry would dive the meat when he saw someone dump it near his go home time...at least that's what he said. I always quizzed Sis as to whether Larry had dived the meat we were going to dumpster dine on...what time did he dive it...did he see it dumped...has anybody eaten any of it yet...are they still alive??? HaHa

Dumpster dinners...good stuff cause they were free.