Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump's Food Plan for the poor

185% of what figure? I once thought about getting free stuff but I checked online and you had to be destitute to get housing, food, etc. extra money. So, basically, you needed to wait until you were on the street before any assistance. Even then, there seemed to be a long waiting list before they would start the free stuff. Most people would not allow themselves to get that poor.

With interest rates so low, once you retire, it is hard to safely invest for income without taking much more risk (eg. equities). Used to be old people were told to invest in .gov debt ...being the safest...structuring through the timelines of short, intermediate and long term (bills, notes and bonds).

I am having a great time spreading the truthful meme that the seniors got screwed with the latest tax deal. It will take hold and come back to bite DC in the butt. Almost a certainty. Antifa is pissant compared to what pissed off Boomers can do.