Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: self-driving car hit and killed a woman pedest

Yep, agree.

Nothing like the feel of power propelling you down the road and the more power the better. Nothing like being able to plop butt in or on a seat and launch yourself in any direction at any time you desire to any destination you desire. It's called freedom. Something the controllers will not allow and are constantly trying to take from us.

They will not stop. Like I said in an earlier post...I'm fast seeing only one way out. The only problem with that solution is there's been so many people indoctrinated to communism they do not know or believe in liberties and freedom.

Got me and the Woman a cast iron pizza pan. We have been making our own pizza's for so many years we prefer our own to any retail sellers out there. Got a Pizza Hut pie a couple of weeks ago. Price was crazy and tasted like poop. Made a meat lovers last night. Sausage, bacon, pepperoni, black olives, and onion...cheese, of course. Made my own sauce even. Cast iron pie pan cooked it up pretty nice compared to the old cookie sheet we used to use. Placed the left over pieces on the iron...it stayed toasty warm for 20 minutes past original cooking. As it sat there "resting" it got even better.

The place is coming apart at the seams. It's been lost once this generation leaves this world but by God me and the Woman will be eatin some good pie before it does...at least while we are able to drive to the store and buy ingredients!