Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: cops throw big net
In Response To: cops throw big net *LINK* ()

and now crooks will leave theirs at home.

Crooks seem to be pretty stupid when it comes to this detail. The Woman and I watch quite a few shows about real crimes. One main theme that runs through a lot of them is the cops tracking their phones. You'd think they'd be smart enough to leave them at home but even that, sometimes, is a suspicion to the cops. Of course, another theme that runs through these show is the cops are suspicious of EVERYTHING!

Turns out, they say, the Austin bomber fell prey to the phone track, too. Apparently he had it with him when he went to the Fedex to drop the last two packages. I guess the criminals are as attached to their phones as everyone else is.

I refuse to buy one of those things because I like not having my every move known. Given the number of camera's around these days...I suspect they know everywhere I go...like everybody else.

We are monitored 100% of the time. How nice.

Messages In This Thread

cops throw big net *LINK*