Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: DOW *PIC*
In Response To: Re: DOW *PIC* ()

price tagged the uptrend line...almost to a T. Close enough. That's a test of the broken line and clears the way for down in this case. Does that mean it will? Not necessarily. It's just a pattern that precedes a usually good move in some direction or the other. Is it 100%? Is anything in this business 100%?

Anyway...time is at 37 days today...tomorrow will be 38...I bet y'all wonder how I figured that out, huh? 🤔

37.5 is the halfway point between 30 and 45. So today and tomorrow mark this point in time...37.5. That's counting the last green candle at the top as Zero because it belongs to the up move. The red candle is the first day into the down movement.

Given today's 37th candle movement of going up and closing in the red...well...I'm sticking with down to 240 line by day 45...7.5 days from now...starting in earnest tomorrow.

Could be wrong...might not be, though. Could be...might not be. we'll have to wait and see. Could be a non event day and sideways is the order of the day until day 45.