Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Don't blame Trump...

I guess he could have Veto'ed and I would have loved to have seen that but boy-o-boy that wold have been a can of worms that would have been detrimental to his survival even worse than signing and taking the heat for that.

I said some time back that one thing Trump would go down in history for would be his ripping the mask off the deep state scum. The uniparty as some have dubbed it.

Well, do you see the scum of DC, now? The protectors of the godvernment. The traitors of the people.

We gave the republicans the majority to do what we wanted done...what they said they would do for us...to save this country from the central power that has enslaved us. They never had any intentions of doing those things. They just wanted the power. Strangely, in an effort to save the state, they have just proved they are willing to give up the power.

Trump has already gone after bump stocks. These things are a gimmick but there's also no reason to ban them. The military changed the M-16 from full auto availability to tri-burst and semi-auto only. They found that it's better to fire in a controlled manner as opposed to spray and pray.

One thing that will cause me to give up on Trump is if he pursues gun control in an ape chit manner or much of any manner at all. He will then become my enemy.

I evoke this part of the Declaration and declare it applicable to today's time and circumstances requiring the same actions that were pursued by the founding father.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

At some point soon it will become unavoidably apparent, if the last two days haven't been apparent enough, that we have been reduced to two options...live as freemen or live as slaves.

Which will we choose?

Messages In This Thread

Don't blame Trump...
Re: Don't blame Trump...
Re: Don't blame Trump...