Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: nattering nabobs of negativity...

Da bastads!

I think they reach into a bag and pull out the prescribed and sanctified talking point excuse of the day. An ant was run over by a stem roller in Bumfrick, Idaho whilst on its way to procure a potato for its families dinner. So utterly squished was the ant the market was thrown into abject chaos over the ants plight! That, ladies and gentlemen, is what caused the market to move today.

I usually don't listen to that crap but the "tariff" excuse was so pervasive you couldn't help from hearing it.

The only good to come off it...my bitcching about it drove the vaunted W. D. Scam from wherever it is he has been hiding for a cameo appearance here at the famed TFC Commodity Trading Forum.