Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Absolutely no evidence of collusion 3

61) And the meetings with Putin without an American recorder present thing.

62) And the defending of Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer thing.

63)And the “Won’t release White House visitor logs” thing.

And the "Don't keep visitor logs at Mar-A-Lago" thing.

64) And the Kushner asking for a direct line to the Kremlin at the Russian Embassy thing.

65) And the “Putin and I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, and many other negative things, will be guarded and safe” tweet thing.

66) And the Deutsche Bank records thing.

67) And the House majority leader, McCarthy says to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump and Ryan says “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we're a real family here." thing.

68) And the firing of Preet Bharara thing.

69) And the Russians getting a “no bid” contract to build our embassy there-so they can assure electronic surveillance

is embedded carefully-thing.

70) And the attempt to discredit a career spy, held in high regard in the intel community, to discredit the dossier thing.

71) And the revealing of sensitive material about Syria/ISIS to the Russians thing.

72) And the refusal to release the Democrats’ memo, cleared by intel agencies on security grounds, after releasing the ‘flagged’ Republican memo, thing.

73) And the Roman Abramovich, Russian steel owner (with whom Kushner met with several times according to his *revised* security clearance application) has docked his ship off the shore of Florida, when Trump was at Mar-a-Largo, thing.

74) And Americans keep learning about Putin-Trump conversations from the Kremlin (Putin said he and Trump “spoke about the Palestinian-Israeli settlement.” on the phone today. No readout yet from White House) thing.

75) And for the 8th time Kremlin (not the Administration) told us Trump spoke with Putin by phone thing.

AND we learned that Putin told Palestine that Trump told him he could negotiate on America's behalf, thing.

76) And the Trump takes two abandoned 747s off of Aeroflot's hands for the next Air Force One, relieving the Kremlin of its $750 million obligation to Boeing thing.

77) And the German Woman at the Center of the Manafort Case with Russian contacts who may have serve as the strawman for illegal lobbying in the United States thing.

78) And the Russians giving the NRA money thing.

79) And releasing the Nunes memo thing.

80) And the refusing to release the Democrats rebuttal memo thing.

81) And the trying to discredit the FBI thing.

82) And the forcing McCabe out thing.

83) And the ‘my lawyers won’t let me testify’ thing.

84) And the ‘my taxes are under audit so I can’t release them’ thing.

85) And the Alex van der Zwaan lying to prosecutors about a conversation with Rick Gates thing.

86) And the charges against Richard Pinedo in exchange for cooperating thing.

87) And now Mueller is investigating Manafort for promising Calk a WH job in exchange for a $16M personal loan thing.

88) And the per NBC, Trump has told friends he'd be in trouble if Paul Manafort "flipped" on him thing.

89) And the Kushner Security Clearance being held up by the Mueller Investigation thing.

90) And the Dem memo that confirmed that both the F.B.I. and D.O.J. made extensive showings to justify all four FISA requests thing.