Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

The conglomerate is the "in" thing again *LINK*

Today looks like the 60s-early70s rush to grow without bounds. AT&T & Time Warner looking to form a larger monopoly from 2 smaller ones, etc.. These 2 just raised rates and they can because .gov is allowing an anything goes environment. If you run from one, you only have the option to run to the other and they're both really controlled and owned by the same people.

I'm pulling out fro the use of all of these shysters. The internet has become a dam joke with all of the bots and surveillance. Screw all of it. I'm going to do my part to help them go bankrupt...just like L-T-V. Fewer eyeballs and ideas for the boys. Monetize that, azwipes.

I'm going to have a cola with my free WiFi from a place just around the corner. Need to get my face out of the web anyway and start to live a more hands-on life.

Messages In This Thread

The conglomerate is the "in" thing again *LINK*
Re: The conglomerate is the "in" thing again