Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Black Panther movie...

The Woman and I have a rule here...start a movie...watch it to the end...no matter what.

We have seen some worthless pieces of crap movies...we have been pleasantly surprised by some no-name movies.

We watched Wonder Woman the other day. I thought it was going to be a liberally slanted "Woman as better than man" type things a lot of them are now. You know the ones...a five foot nothing woman kicks the asses of ten 300 pound solid muscle men.

I was pleasantly surprised by Wonder Woman...I could handle the woman kicking man ass part because it was, after all, Wonder Woman. What would you expect. But, It was really good as far as their adherence to the history of the times it was set in. It was a movie based on a comic strip...if you can get past that...thumbs up movie.

We put Black Panther on...we watched...expecting a good movie given the hype. Should have known better. We had to break 'the rule'...shut it off about an hour in. Wheh...really? It could have been good. The story line, minus about half of the movie, would have made a good movie. The acting was horrendous. I think by half way through I might have understood 10 words.

Can't believe we actually broke "the rule". :-))