Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Adam Schiff Drops the Hammer

Consider that Mueller may be a willing actor in this Punch and Judy Show (being put on to keep the progs entertained and hopeful for an ending that fulfills their fantasies) who really has no intention of bringing down the Executive Branch. He might be just another actor. Make no mistake, Trump, a living caricature, is an actor for the opposite side.

What occurs to me is today's "Secret Woid" and that word is "Matriarch." Think Barbara Bush, Rose Kennedy, Virgin Mary, etc... The Punch and Judy Show is for the kids. The "older" people are watching a different show with lots of women in the "title rolls." A P&J Show lasts only as long as the attention span of its audience (i.e. minutes). The bigger production lasts for what appears to be hundreds of years. One test of this will be to see if the **** Clan tries to take out the POTUS elected in 2020 to try to rise from the ashes again. The 20 year cycle of attempts on the President's life was skipped for the 2000 elected person which makes me interested in "Why?"

Messages In This Thread

Adam Schiff Drops the Hammer *LINK* *PIC*