Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

HAHA ole Trumpy blows it up!

Wow...and I mean WOW! I thought I had heard it all until this Russian summit presser. I don't get it...what did he say? He's got everybody going bonkers! Republiturds...demoncraps...everybody.

He trusted Putin more than he trusted the US intelligence people. Is that even what he said? I wasn't paying attention.

From what I can tell, he has all the right people gnashing their teeth. The usual cast of characters.

I hate to break the news...but at this point...I'd trust Beelzebub more than our own intelligence and that's saying something coming from my mouth!

Rosencriminal gets up on Friday and drops that stupid 12 more Russians indicted for supposedly hacking the DNC server bomb. He should have been fired for pulling that stunt...right now, double quick, and on the spot. Fired! and then put in jail.

The first question that popped to my mind was...how in the hell would you know the DNC severs were hacked? You never inspected them because the DNC refused to turn them over for you to look at. Now...they don't even know where they are so they can't be inspected...not that you would if you could. AND, as Trump pointed out...what about that whole Awan brothers crap? You let him off with an attempt to defraud a bank on a loan charge...for which he will probably be given...NO TIME.

No...this hoopla and wailing from the deep state establishment has been brought to you by a bomb set off too close to the truth. Washington DC...the whole place...the Federal godvernment...is CORRUPT TO THE CORE!

Pooty Poot drops this 400 million to Hilliary bombshell...invites our FBI to come be present for the interrogation of the players. HA! That'll never happen.

Nobody wanted Trump to talk with Putin...they had their myriad of reasons not the least of which was Pooty has dirt on Trump...but the truth is...more likely than not...Pooty has dirt on the them and they know if Pooty Poot drops it in Trumps lap...Booom...Trump will use it.

After what we've seen the deep state try to do to Trump...like him or not...if you aint just way past suspicious of not just any words but the syllables that flow forth from that cesspool of criminals...you just aren't looking.

Messages In This Thread

HAHA ole Trumpy blows it up!
Re: HAHA ole Trumpy blows it up!