Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Do ya think? *LINK*

"A study out Wednesday from the Pew Research Center found that two-thirds of parents are concerned about the amount of time their teenage children spend in front of screens, while more than a third expressed concern about their own screen time."

I owned a cell phone back before everybody could afford one. It was about the size of a dictionary with a handset corded to the big box. The cost was incredible. It made me money, on the other hand. I got so tired of being constantly connected that I threw the thing out the truck window while driving down the interstate at 75 mph! I swore to never get another one. I finally bought a flip phone for The Woman for "emergencies". Still have it.

I've been eating at restaurants and seen people sitting one across from the other each pecking away their lives on their machines. Really?

Now peeps are finally realizing they have become one with the phone...99% of the value of the conversations they are pecking about...totally worthless, probably.

I think if they had their phones forcibly removed they would collapse in a fetal position heap on the floor.