Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Amazon and China...DC...WP
In Response To: Re: Amazon and China... ()

Thanks, ya'll.

I'm not a tree huger or anything like it(I know that must be a shocker, haha)...need your trees gone...chop em down, burn em up.

I do get a certain amount of satisfaction in finding a piece of wood that looks as if it has no possibility of being good for anything but heating up a room or roasting marshmallows and turning it into something with a certain amount of beauty to it.

My goal was, when I bought the lathe, to learn to turn something that the grand-kids wouldn't throw out in the trash when grandma dies. Something that would "live on" because nobody would want to toss it in the trash. Not for my sake because unless I'm giving something to a friend, I don't sign the stuff. I am...the anonymous spinner. I just want it to live on for the sake of the wood.

😁