Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bret The Wad...
In Response To: Re: Bret The Wad... ()

Another point that needs mention ... any unwanted touch or word, today, is a sexual assault. That is, if it's a man that made the advances against a woman. When I was younger ... I used to go to these things called "bars". Walking through crowded areas, many times, I had a woman grab my nether regions, or grab my butt, or ... I kid you not ... grab me and try to ram their tongue down my throat.

This ain't made up. Those things actually happened. I had women ask me if I had, "every been with a real woman". I got married at the age of twenty-one, and I would ... I kid you not ... tell women that came on to me, that I was married. I had FAR more than one tell me, "If you don't tell her, I won't."

I cannot be the only man that, at a far younger age, had these things happen to them.

Everyone laughs at Kavanaugh's statement that he was a "virgin" in high school. Hayull, I hadn't even kissed a woman, other than a peck on my mother's cheek, until I went away to college.

I cannot be the only one.