Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bret The Wad...
In Response To: Re: Bret The Wad... ()

I was kinda backwards of that. I got my first Kiss in Jr. High. I used to, somehow, get by with doing a quick booby squeeze even in Jr. High but buddy, even through High School that's as far as that went. Don't know what it was about college but I didn't even date a soul. Had some women friends but nothing. So I was out of college before I got any...age 23...and I knew plenty of guys...probably most...in the same boat.

After that first taste though and I was doing my thing in geology out in Texas...gosh damned. That's where I found out how many people cheated on their spouses. It was a high number!

Ima telling ya...they'da put me in the prison and I'd still be looking for the key if things were this bad back then. I mean...under the damned jail!

Sometimes I wonder how I stayed out as it was.

One first college roommate I had was a babe magnet and he was a pusshound...he literally had to beat the women off with a stick. I tried to stand to the side and catch some but never managed. This girl was walking up to the dorm with two bags of groceries...one per arm. N jumps up off the rock wall we were holding down grabs one of the bags and starts walking with the girl...I'm like, well...I guess we're going in and followed. Got to the elevator...the girl had to go up...she turns to N and N tries to hands her her bag of groceries...before she took them she gave N this F-me now look and says...what? You're not coming up. N just handed her her bag. I'm thinking...hell, maybe I should grab that bag of groceries and see what happens. Of course I didn't but I asked N...why didn't you go up man, that thing wanted you. N say's They all want me Wayne, I just wasn't in the mood. Assshole! hahaha