Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Truth
In Response To: Re: Truth ()

I'm sure there's people out there would think we're both crazy. Ha.

I'm still hard core conservative, something I changed my political affiliation to, from republican, at least 20 years ago. After the last two years of politicians bucking Trump and refusing to pass legislation they ran on...well...it has become painfully obvious that they are full of chit and liars wholly owned by "the powers that be". They turned out to be worse than I imagined and were perfectly happy throwing the power over to the liberals so they wouldn't have to spend the next few years trying not to pass legislation they ran on because their paymasters don't want it.

I've been calling the education cabal "communist indoctrination camps" for 30 years.

I hate, with a purple passion that burns my soul, liberals/progressives/communist/statest.

I think we should make like Vlad the Impaler and stick sharp poles up the assses of people coming into this country illegally. Build a fence with impaled illegal aliens and those in this country who want open borders. Trump is going to cave on stopping the invasion of Hondurans. The news showed all the last few days the border strengthening on the Texas border, all the while the invaders are showing up 1500 miles away in California. They'll push the fence down out there and walk on in.

I don't like Trump being guided by his liberal daughter into this "redo" of prison sentences...especially the part where they are doing away with added prison time for committing a crime with a gun in tow. That is designed to encourage more gun crime so they can push more gun control when the gun crime will necessarily go up. Beauregard Sessions wasn't asss booted because of his recusal from the Mueller investigation...he was "shown the door" because of his hard core stance against this legislation and the fact that he was hard core against legalization of Mary Jane and his stance against illegal aliens.

We are manipulated, like the herd of dumb-ass cattle we are, on a daily basis. There's been something like 23 "recounts" of votes...democraps have won something like 20 of them...not a mention of that from the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five. Elections being stolen left and right to push illegal voting and just to let us know we have no choice. Florida being the worst...then Georgia will fall. As some communist of old said...the power doesn't belong to the voters...it belongs to those who count the vote.

If there were any men left in this country we would elect to use the second amendment and fix this chit for the next few generations before it's to late. I think the founders would concur and whole heartedly approve.

I suspect I'm still a ways off in my transformation to the ICD way of seeing but hey...I'm with you on the part about us being owned and manipulated by the "powers that be".