Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Whuut? Global warming measurement wrong *LINK*

Say it aint so...a heating study that was f'ed up by those pushing the liberal agenda of made up global warming. They moved the measuring stations from rural to cities to reflect the heat build up in cities even going so far as to place the measuring systems near air conditioning systems so as to pick up the heat expelled by the air conditioners.

Now...they F'ed up the ocean measurements and actually admitted to it.

You know...you can stuff every human on earth into the state of Texas and they can stand on 1000 square feet of land. Nobody would wish that on anybody but it does go to show how much land is available to people on earth. Conversely, it shows how insignificant the population of the world is. Yet you want me to believe a population that can be placed in the state of Texas has the power to change the global weather system?

Sorry, I don't live in your ignorant disillusion world and I aint going to. Just like I know there are two sexes to the human race and all other animals. You wanting me to...nah...you trying to force me to believe as you do...that there are 26 different types of sexes in the human genome. GFY...I ain't playing your game of how insane can we be.

Global cooling...uh, wait warming...uh, no, anthropogenic climate change is the biggest scam pushed off on people since the flat earhters and the earth as center of the universe. All in the name of godvernment control and the "players" getting filthy rich...Al Bore being a good example.

I call BS.

"The scientists behind a headline-grabbing global warming study did something that seems all too rare these days — they admitted to making mistakes and thanked the researcher, a global warming skeptic, who pointed them out.

“When we were confronted with his insight it became immediately clear there was an issue there,” study co-author Ralph Keeling told The San Diego Union-Tribune on Tuesday.

Their study, published in October, used a new method of measuring ocean heat uptake and found the oceans had absorbed 60 more heat than previously thought. Many news outlets relayed the findings, but independent scientist Nic Lewis quickly found problems with the study.

Keeling, a scientist at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, owned up to the mistake and thanked Lewis for finding it. Keeling and his co-authors submitted a correction to the journal Nature."

Messages In This Thread

Whuut? Global warming measurement wrong *LINK*
Re: Whuut? Global warming measurement wrong