Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Truth
In Response To: Re: Truth ()

"Republican or Democrat party .... the difference twixt the two ain't worth the price of bucket of warm spit."

Nope, there aint. They're both owned by the same paymasters. One for all, all for big money.

That's why I changed from republicrap to conservative...at least that way I can have some hope that something different might happen.

Had a discussion with one of the nephs the other day about voting and politicians. Told him you can put them all in one box most of the time...with the best option available being the possibility of voting for the lesser of two evil's.

There are some differences...I still don't see very many republiturds openly advocating against the 2nd amendment. We did get something of a tax break...even if mostly to the big corps. That's fine with me, as I don't like taxes in any form or shape.

There are some difference but the last two years sure ought to make one take another look at who's running chit around here.

It sure as hell aint us.