Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

give us your guns or we'll nuke you... *LINK*

You'd expect something like that being said between two cow pie flippers in a drunken stupor discussing gun control.

But nooooo...the threat came from a democrat from California. Not a state sized congress critter or the dog catcher of Podunk Pitty, California...no this is from a federal sized congress critter from Chithole, California. That's right a US Congressman.

Let me give you the Cliff notes...give us your guns or we nuke you. I know that aint going to happen...I mean who would you nuke if Wayne Fisher decides not to turn his guns in? You going to nuke Middle Tn...Nashville included? No, of course not.

What a statement like that does do, though, is to give you an insight into the mindset of a demoncrap. You better give up your constitutional rights or we're going to kill 100's of thousands of ya'll...millions...tens of millions...maybe we'll one up all of or previous statest communist brethren of the past, combined, and nuke a couple hundret million of y'all all at once.

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.
— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) November 16, 2018"

Wow! Just Wow!

Messages In This Thread

give us your guns or we'll nuke you... *LINK*
Re: give us your guns or we'll nuke you...
Re: give us your guns or we'll nuke you...