Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

This is rich... *LINK*

Been my observation that if you have to go around telling people how smart you are...you aint.

I have friends who will occasionally say...you're the smartest person I know. I always say in return...you need to broaden your horizons...or...I'm not any smarter than anyone else but I do attempt to use what little brains God gave me. Both statements being true. I'm not even the smartest person I know, by far and I do try to learn new stuff regularly. Just because I can spit residential building codes out at you or I can tell you how to rebuild a car from one end to the other or any number of other things, doesn't mean anything more than...been there, done that. I sure as hell can't tell you how to solve a Quantum mechanics math problem. Hell, I probably can't work a hard algebra problem anymore and I can't spell kat.

The last thing the few truly smart people I know do is...tell you how smart they are. I can see how smart they are. They don't condescend to people either because they know(because they be smart and chit) that it was just by the luck of the draw that they got what they have.

So here comes one person who appears to me to be one of the stupidest people to ever grace the political arena with this: "We have to kind of tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left-brain."

Ouch...no...OMG...this hurts so bad! Are you kidding me? This woman is so dumb she probably thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a brilliant nuclear scientist on par with Einstein.

I so smart...you so dumb...

Messages In This Thread

This is rich... *LINK*
Re: This is rich...
Re: This is rich...
Re: This is rich... *PIC*