Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: es/djia
In Response To: Re: es/djia ()

I used DGAZ and KOLD for the first time that big up day, but unable to time it perfect, was near $150 on the way down, this was after selling to close those UGAZ I been holding for years and still made six grand on them and 4k on short futures last February... at one time I had almost 1000 shares, but reverse split and decay took some. Any how sold to close DGAZ and KOLD yesterday for small profit, was trying to short shares and go long futures, but got scared and tried to get KOLD and DGAZ to pay for UGAZ, oh well... thanks for reply

btw I'm getting nailed on long QLD and UCO, but like UGAZ a stubborn stupid trader who like to sell only at a gain, so swinging these two now as well.

You guys have a fb site?