Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Blame Whitey.... *LINK*

This is a sad story of a little girl got shot...7 years old...man.

Mom says whitey did it...turns out...not so much. Turns out it was a black guy did it...and irony of all ironies the shooters name is Eric Black.

I was down in south Arkansas spending the day running around with a fairly influential(as much as that's possible in southern AR) oil man. One thing turned out to be on the agenda(I didn't know this) was we had to swing by a court house where he was going to give character witness to some middle aged black guy who while in an argument/fight with his common law, who had a car load of kids with her in the car, "accidentally" shot and killed one of the chillins in the car.

After oilman did his thing we sat there to see what the "Judge" ruled. Not guilty...go home...don't do it again. Case closed. As one of my Bro-in-laws used to say...it aint who you know it's who you blow.

I digress...this blame whitey crap goes on a lot. Somebody scribbles "nigger" on a college dorm room door with human poop. Racism...cracker did it. Nope...black person did it. Happens a lot.

People need to start going to jail for filing false popo reports.

Messages In This Thread

Blame Whitey.... *LINK*
Re: Blame Whitey....