Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Here's a thought amidst the shutdown...

Few years ago, i was put on high blood pressure medicine. The median dose they started me on dropped my BP from 190/140 to 85/58 in about a month. Well, I hop up off the bed and head down the hall to the kitchen and I was out like a light in the hall. Don't know for how long...maybe a minute....maybe 10? Anyway, I woke up on the floor with the most peaceful feeling. No baggage at all. I think all of my demons thought I was dead and headed for greener subjects. They cut my dose by half and I now am around normal most of the time. :-)

What I am getting at is I was probably got above this "awareness" we live in and it is all part of the Creator's plan. I think we are living here because we choose to. To experience something or somebodys ....

:-)