Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

I have a real hard time...

I have a real hard time generating any...and I mean any...sympathy for those godvernment employees not getting their pay checks.

Now they report there may be as many as 2 million godvernment contractors who are not getting paid and they are not eligible for back pay.

awww...

Get a real job and stop feeding off the godvernment and "we the taxpayers". Although, I'd rather the godvernment contract out to private companies for work needing to be done for the godvernment rather than the godvernment creating an overpaid workforce, and I use workforce sarcastically, department to handle the work in the typically inefficient manner befitting a work crew paid for and run by the godvernment.

TDOT...Tennessee Department Of Transportation does some of the road work around here. Shouldn't be that way. The godvernment has no business being in the business of fixing the roads. They suck. As the old saying goes...if you can find a company in the phone book to do the work, the godvernment has no business doing that business.