Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

we had similar incident happen here in Nashville.. *LINK*

A cop caps a 14 year old kid running with a fake gun. The fake guns these days don't look fake. That's one thing. Don't run from the cops is the second thing. Don't be busting into other peoples chit is a biggie. Don't do any of these things in whatever order you don't want to do them in.

Out here..same thing...cop is chasing a felon with a real gun. Cop caps his asss...hit him right in the head and down he went like a bag of chit. Now cop is looking at trial and prison time...potentially.

But that's not what I found interesting about this 14 year old's case. It's this statement from the families attorney: "Speaking on behalf of the family of the deceased, attorney Danny Ortega said: “It was a long distance. How this young man could have presented a threat at that far a distance is a question that needs to be asked.”"

"How this young man could have presented a threat at that far a distance is a question that needs to be asked."

Well, let me axe you a question Mr. Ortega...if the cop was able to shoot the kid "at that far a distance" presenting a provable and obvious lethal threat to the kid...he's dead now...do you not think the kid could have represented the same threat to the cop? If the cops gun can shoot that far...so could the kids...had it been real...which, as far as the cop could discern, it was.

Apparently, according to Mr. Ortega, lethal distance only flows from the cops gun to the kid and not from the kids gun to the cop because, well, we wants that money from the proper jurisdiction and we hate cops.

Displaying flawed logic like that would make me question the intelligence of my attorney, if I was the family.

Messages In This Thread

we had similar incident happen here in Nashville.. *LINK*
Re: we had similar incident happen here in Nashvil
Re: we had similar incident happen here in Nashvil