Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

The Wall

I did a deign build restaurant for a client out of town...wasn't able to read the wall too much so trying to catch up...sure glad I finished it...taking on jobs out of town can be fun and painful at the same time. Here in Commifornia I'm not allowed by law to hire anyone off the street anymore...they have to either be a card holding journeyman or in an approved apprentice school...All Union and Liberal bullchit. I have taught lots of guys how to wire in the 45 years I have been in the trades...and nothing has burned down...common sense is key. The painful part is I can't find help...

Read this on Armstrong's site...about the wall, thought it was funny when I read your comments below...

I have explained that the Democratic victory in the House was really a disaster for this has allowed nothing but the next two years to be confrontation as we are witnessing on the funding of the wall which is only $5.7 billion. In Fiscal Year 2019, the federal budget will be $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit for October 1st, 2018 through September 30, 2019. Not only is this less than a single week’s interest payment of $6.7 billion, but it is also .001% of the annual budget. It is so meaningless it illustrates my point. The Democrats think all they have to do is demonize Trump and OPPOSE absolutely everything he proposes to win the White House in 2020.
We will be running the computer models on the 2020 election. But preliminary indications show that we will see a sharp rise in violence. Neither side will accept the results. (end paste)

Give the wall to an independent contractor with no prevailing wages and you will build it for less than half...we're talking putting steel post in the ground...how hard can that be...sheesh

Spike

Messages In This Thread

The Wall
Re: The Wall