Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: THE WALL/icd/Spike
In Response To: Re: THE WALL/icd/Spike ()

gotta try this says friend...sure...unlike some in here...I tried it and unlike Bill Clinton, I liked it...never knew what it was but spent the next few hours accusing friend of lacing the stuff with LSD because I was sitting on the front porch swearing I could see the chlorophyll in the tree leaves running through the leaf cells. I don't even think it works like that but that's what I swore I could see. hahaha

Then, I tried some stuff called Sky Blue or Blue Sky or something like that from Colorado...oh man...that was nice stuff. Living up to it's name everything looked crystal clear and the sky was radiant blue. That was a happy, happy buzz.

I bought some stuff for 300 a quarter ounce, once...ehh...overpriced for the buzz...by a long shot. The guy that used to sell that would get his regular grade stuff in one gallon baked bean cans from Mexico. Canned at the factory, I guess. Got some once where a guy had bored a 1.5 inch hole in a pillar candle stuffed a bag in, melted the wax and poured it in the bottom of the candle. Had to bust the candle up to get the stuff out. That dude was overly careful and a bit of a squirrel. Only dealt with him once...cause we had to pay for the candle too. hahaha

Glad I gave that chit up 20 years ago or more.