Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

covfefe... *PIC*

Set a range from between 315 and 45 that's held for 22 years from the high. Split the range up into its proportionate parts and you have price just below the 1/4 point of the range at 112.5. Shows weakness. One might conclude a trip to the old base of 45 was in order or at least a reasonable possibility as that is what happened last time the 112.5 was broken.

Price has been going generally down since the 5-11's secondary and nearly double top at 315...that's long in the tooth. 93-94 months with price at 95.625...last bottom of 9-18 low price 95.10.

Possible short term point for a double bottom especially since time from the 5-11 high is 93.75 months. That could be one of those metaphysical balance points between price and time. I don't put a lot of stock in those because I have never been able to develop any hard and fast rules...they've always been points of, Hmmm??? 🤔

So I'd say...she goes to the 95.625 in a few days. Then we have to wait for the story. If it holds proud of 95.625(like the last few days lows) and starts making higher lows and higher highs...well, think about going with the flow because they don't always tag these points.