Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 1000 HP vette...
In Response To: Re: 1000 HP vette... ()

Back in the day, when I was dumber 3 boxes of rocks I had a 69 chevy pu. It weren't fast enough so I replaced motor trans and rear end out of a 70 camero, loaded w/ every after market gizmo available at the time. I loved to challenge any & all vets & camero's. Boy was it fun to drive! Anyway... A friend was getting married in Dallas, we were both gear heads. His pride and joy was a souped up 318 challenger. We got hungry so I said lets take mine, I'll show ya what a real blast this thing is. Off we go.... well as you may have already guessed, da poeleese pull me over & says. Son it's your lucky day, one more mile over the limit and I have to take you before da judge. You were doing 99, it's mandatory around here anything 100 & above "you see the judge". I said hell gimme another chance I was only in 3rd gear! He wasn't amused, didn't even crack a smile. That's when I knew I was gonna get a another hefty ticket.