Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Allergy shots and Muslims...

I went to get my allergy shots today. I go to this small city near here for the shots. It's the middle of Middle TN. Redneckvegas. White boy haven with a smattering of black folk and a hand full of mex's. Yea, there's all kinds of peeps out here and to see a muslim or whatever is really no big deal especially at the allergy shot store/doctors offices.

So, I'm walking toward the door. I walk with purpose. I clean out three feet per step when I'm moving. I was raised to take three foot steps because crop furrows are three feet apart and that's what the old man trained me to do from a very young age. That's just the way I do it. It's somewhat intimidating, I'm sure. It also makes you look less like a victim.

Anyway, I'm purposely walking in and see a muslim woman coming out wearing one of those tote bag dresses and a half a KKK hood. No big deal. I go through the door and there sits a middle eastern looking guy with a rent-a-cop looking uniform on. No big deal.

I come out with purpose. I see rent-a-cop now standing outside with his back to me. I'm cruising outa the place...you know...with purpose. He turns around to see me storming at him. I say...how ya doing and crack a half ass smile at him to let him know I'm being friendly.

That asshole just looks at me and says squat. Now...when I speak to you in a situation like this, I speak to you. It resembles my walk...purposeful. Somewhat intimidating...possibly...but if I take time out of my day to be normal and greet you...you need to respond. Nay, it behooves you to respond. He didn't, so I swerve real close to him with eyeball glare going pretty hard and in an even more purposeful tone of voice...THAAAT'S GOOOOD!

To chicken chit to respond was he, I go on.

What I saw next was puzzling and the purpose of the long story. There was a thing there...it looked like one of those road side warning things that has a generator that powers a light sign that tells you to be careful of whatever. That part wasn't working...instead there was a pole about twenty feet high with a cross bar that had camera's on each end.

That's never been there before...nether had there been a muslim looking rent-a-cop zero. The muslim women have always been there. I have to wonder if, in lieu of the NZ killings, did they put that spy camera thing there to make the muslims feel safer??

Curious...I lumber over to the thing. I stand there for a second to see if there's writing on it telling me what's up. No. So I do my best Forest Gump hands on hips pose...looking around...move around to the other side...take my cap off...scratch my head while looking up at the camera's. I spent a long minute doing that and walked away. Every few steps I'd stop and look back at it. Studying it. Kinda mocking it. I see you, too...spybot cop toy.

I half expected the cops to talk to me through the thing...move along monkey boy...don't even think about touching it.