Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

developed brain damage??? *LINK*

I'm sorry, anyone who would do this already had brain damage and yes, it was probably irreversible to start with.

As I say...born stupid and never got better.

"A woman in her 40s has been taken to hospital in Israel with brain damage after being put on a strict juice diet.
As part of the diet she was only allowed to consume fruit juice and water, which caused an imbalance of salt in her brain.
A woman in her 40s suffered brain damage after drinking nothing but fruit juice and water for three weeks as part of an extreme diet programme
She has been under observation for three days and medics fear the damage may be permanent, Ha Hadashot 12 reported.
The diet also caused the woman's weight to plunge to less than 90lbs (40kg)."

Caused her weight to plunge below 90 lbs...in three weeks...there only so much weight you can loose in 3 weeks...ever watch the show "Naked and Afraid"? those people essentially starve for three weeks and only loose 20 or so pounds. So this woman couldn't have weighed very much to start with and she thought she needed to go on a radical diet??? My flopper weighs 90 pounds!

Another thing...I fasted for two days once. I have to tell you...if someone tried to tell me I couldn't eat for three weeks...yea...I'd harvest them and hang them in the smoke house to cure for future hunger binges.