Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Taco Twat and 12 years...

There she is again...totally phuckable Taco Twat speaking about global warming and the world coming to an end. This woman is made for nothing more than the bedroom. That's why she's so popular...99 percent of the men want to tap that stuff. 12 years baby...do me for 12 years, whatever...she's intellectually vapid.

12 years...Gann liked the number twelve and why not it's 3 times 4. He was all about dividing the circle by 3 and 4 to get his numbers. So, I think Gann would be proud there's only 12 years left for humanity. He'd probably say...hey...I told you 12 was a wickedly powerful number. Then he'd make ALL the money in the world just to prove it.

you'll notice as you age that the years start to seem like minutes and there's a mathematical reason for that. Your second year of life represents half your existence...that's a large part/percentage of your existence. Your third year represents One third...fourth year, one quarter and on an on like that. When you hit, say, 49...your 50th year represents one fiftieth of your existence...a small number. From 50 to 60 that percentage of your existence goes from 1/50th to 1/60th of you existence.

In decimal form that's .02 for 50 and .1666 for 60. That's like, OK, like .00333 difference spread over ten years. That's an imperceptible difference from one year to the next...so years seem to be the same in length...you not being able to discern one from the next. They become like watching seconds in a minute of hour pass by.

Does that, like, makes sense, man?

So 12 years till we're all cooked? Eh, who cares. Be here before you know it...in the blink of an eye. Bring it on. The way my 61 year old body feels some days I'm not sure I'll make it that far anyway and it would dearly piss me off to know I have to leave this rock and there will still be people here partying...like...know what I mean, man?